How it Works
Wallchain Process Diagram
- 1.A user picks a pair to swap. DEX creates a transaction to perform the swap.
- 3.Wallchain Transaction Upgrade Service simulates various backrunning strategies. The outcome is twofold.If the profitable strategy has been found, an upgraded Transaction is sent in response to the API request. Otherwise, the request transaction is sent back as a response.
4. If no profitable strategy has been found the rest of the flow is left intact. The transaction is sent to the DEX router, and from the user’s perspective everything looks exactly the same as it was before with the regular flow. Most of the users will experience this flow and will feel no difference.
Upgraded Router path
6. Wallchain Router Proxy combines swap and profit capturing in a single transaction.This proxy router performs a swap through a regular DEX router. The same way as it is usually done.
7. Finally, the Router Proxy calls Wallchain Master. It captures the profit and shares it between DEX owners and the user.
- 1.Wallchain Service API is available at